Every September classes from Year 1 – 6 choose two children to be Mini GASPA representatives. Those children attend regular meetings, where we come up with activities and competitions that the whole school can participate in. The children really enjoy being involved, whether it’s making a poster, decorating the entry box or telling their peers about the activities.
- Pin the Nose on the Reindeer Christmas stall
- Making sun-shines to decorate the Summer Fair
- Decorating snowflakes to make a giant snowman for the Christmas Fair
- Creating World cup footballs to make bunting for the Summer Fair
- Painting GRAND rocks
- Designing recycling super-hero characters
- Carve a GRAND pumpkin
- Easter Bunny hunt around school
- Find a GRAND rock
- Easter Mask playtime
What our Mini GASPA children say….
“I’ve enjoyed Mini GASPA because everybody has good ideas.” (Davah)
“I have really enjoyed thinking about new competitions for the school.” (Josh)
“I’ve enjoyed going to Mini GASPA because it’s fun and makes people happy.” (Neve)
“I enjoyed coming up with ideas with loads of other children.” (Lulu)
“It has been amazing helping with ideas for fairs.” (Jude)
If your child would like to put themselves forward to be a Mini GASPA representative they should speak to their teacher.