How we get information to you
The PA Notices are sent home via Parentmail and children’s book bags. The letters include important dates of forthcoming events, cake sale rotas and requests for assistance. As highlighted previously, following an event we always like to let you know how much was raised, and if we can, we tell you what the money will be spent on.
The PA has its own website: http://www.gaspa.org.uk/ – which contains useful information and links and it is regularly updated with current and upcoming PA events and also the minutes from PA meetings. Please register with the GASPA web site to allow us to help improve providing you with up to date information. It will also allow you to contribute to the web site and post comments.
The PA Notice-board is another way of advertising events, monies made, or even services or items for sale from parents!
- Offering to help before events or at other times during the year is so valuable – it really is a case of ‘many hands make light work’. It doesn’t matter if you can’t help on a regular basis, or even if you can’t come into school. There are always little jobs that can be done from home if you have half an hour to spare e.g. wrapping gifts, baking cakes etc. We really couldn’t achieve what we do without the unseen ‘army of help’ that exists in school.
- Volunteer to be a Class Rep or Committee Member….. or you can give some ideas for fundraising events.
- Come to a regular PA meetings which are held throughout the year – all are welcome and refreshments are always provided.
- Letting us know if you have any contacts or skills we could use – everything is potentially valuable to us.
- We are also extremely grateful to receive donations.